On November 15-16 and November 30, crypto-enthusiasts, developers and businesses will gather at Moscow, Russia, and Limassol, Cyprus, respectively, to discuss the benefits of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. These will be the fourth and the fifth installment of the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference string of events.
The organizer, Smile-Expo, has been holding many conferences and exhibitions dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies and promises “spectacular industry events” where attendants will be able to find out the latest industry news and get sound answers to questions.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is a major network of Blockchain events taking place in many countries in Europe in 2017 (Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Slovenia, etc.).
Speakers and participants of the conference focus on the development of the cryptocurrency and blockchain sector, its current condition and potential, key challenges, ICOs, legislative regulation problems and their solutions.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow
Moscow has had a number cryptocurrency related conferences so far. The upcoming Moscow event has two discussion sections:
- “Financial segment” – blockchain in Fintech and Govtech. ICO from the investors’ and organizers’ perspective.
- “Development” – technical side of blockchain. Smart contracts and peculiarities of development on various blockchain platforms.
Among the speakers will be:
- Pavel Salas, Regional Director, Russia & CIS в eToro
- Konstantin Goldstein, Technical evangelist at Microsoft
- Yevgeniy Grankin, Senior Analyst of the Center for Economic Forecasting in Gazprombank
- Sergey Simanovsky, CEO at Golos Fund
- Oleg Ivanov, founder, and CEO of CryptoBazar Fund and InvestBazar Fund
- Konstantin Lomashuk, CEO at Satoshi Fund
- Andrey Yudin, co-founder at CryptoBazar Fund
- Ilya Sachkov, Group-IB founder
- Karolina Marzantowicz, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Member IBM Academy of Technology
- Marina Guryeva, CEO at Cyber Fund
- Liam Bussell, Head of Marketing & Communications, OAX Foundation
- Valery Litvin and Gleb Albov, CTO at cyber Fund and Tech Lead at cyber Fund
- Kirill Ivkushyn, Deputy Head of Distributed ledger development working group, FinTech Association
- Pavel Martynov, CEO at Steepshot
- Anatoly Poedintsev, COO at ICORating
- Alexander Noxon, CTO at DAO.CASINO
Speakers at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus
The Limassol event will be the first similar event organized in Cyprus. The event will take place at the five-star Hilton Cyprus hotel. The Republic of Cyprus has a mostly positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, without thoughts of banning or heavily regulating them. A University in Nicosia is one of the first to offer a Master Science in Digital Currencies.
At the moment, speakers in the Cyprus event include:
- Marina Guryeva, Co-Founder at cyber.fund
- Abhijith Naraparaju, ICO Strategy Advisor
- Juergen Hoebarth, Director Digital Strategy at Piccing Inc
- Theodosis Mourouzis, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- Rytis Bieliauskas, Chief Technology Officer at CoinGate
- Ashley Kemball-Cook, Business Development Lead at Qadre
- Vladimirs Remi, Founder of montazure.co.uk
Ticket prices (Cyprus)
- Payment till 21.10.2017 - 250 EUR
- Payment 22.10.2017- 30.11.2017 - 350 EUR
- Payment 30.11.2017 - 400 EUR
- Students - 100 EUR
Registrations are open:
Conference working hours: 09:00 – 19:00