01/09/2018 - 09:28 UTC
Innosilicon has announced a new product yet again. The first Gigahash Scrypt ASIC miner called the A6 LTCMaster supposedly capable of delivering 1.23 GHS mining hashrate for Scrypt-based cryptocoins with 1500W of power usage. This new ASIC miner is up for pre-order from January 20th to February 10th shipping, the price is USD 6300 or the equivalent of about 23.5 LTC or almost 0.4 BTC at the time of annoucement.
LTCMaster looks like two of the previous Innosilicon A4+ LTC ASIC miners combined, both in physical appearance and regarding specifications as the new Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster essentially doubles the hashrate and the power of the previous device at just $100 less price than what two A4+ miners would cost.
As the world first GH LTC miner, A6 reaches a spectacular 1.23Gh/s (+/- 8%), with 1500W (+/- 8% @25℃) at the wall, offer its customers best mining competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI, and longevity. It has a small form factor, low noise, better quality and more reliable, designed to win and possess best resell values.
- Part Number: INNOSILICON A6 LTCMaster
- Hashrate: 1.23Gh/s (+-8% performance, can be over-clocked at user's risk)
- Power Consumption:1500W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Size: (L)350mm*(W)500mm*(H)155mm (dual tube)
- Net Weight: 7.55KG (without PSU)
- Voltage: +12V
- Required rated PSU: 1600W or above, 17 * PCI-E 6Pin, feel free to order the matching PSU through our web
- Cooling: air-cooled with two fans per tube, four fans in total
- Internet connection: Ethernet
- Power supply connection: 2 PCI-E port per power board.
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies or finance in general.